Image Map

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

January 2015- Price Increase

I never thought I would receive so much interest in my designs. I have had the opportunity to work with over 40 fabulous people to create their unique design. Your interest in my work is so heartwarming! Thank you so much!

If you follow me on my teaching blog or Instagram, you know that I am recently engaged. To help save for our wedding, I have decided to increase my custom blog design price from $25 to $35 starting with January 2015 designs. I was very hesitant to do this, because one of the things I really pride myself in is high quality work at a very affordable price. Most designers I  have seen start around $100 for a basic package. I offer a completely custom, unique to you, design for over half that! I will now require a $20 deposit, then the final balance of $15 prior to installation.

I hope you are understanding of my price change and continue to show interest in my work.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at thrivingin3rd@gmail.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, you can always email me at thrivingin3rd@gmail.com